The firm was established by Vicky Evans (Chartered Tax Advisor & Trusts & Estates Practitioner) in March 2008 and the practice is based on Hayling Island, Hampshire.
Babcocks is a friendly, innovative, client focused practice dealing with all aspects of accountancy, taxation and pro-active business related services, including:
- Self Assessment
- Partnerships & Sole Traders
- Clubs & Associations
- Tax Planning
- Capital Gains Tax
- Bookkeeping & Payroll Bureau Services
- Company Formations
- Corporation Tax
- Dealing with the Grant of Probate Application
- Inheritance Tax
- Administration of the Estate
- Trusts & Estate Income/Capital Gains Tax
- Letters of Administration/Intestacy
- Will Writing Service & Lasting Powers of Attorney
Babcocks is a business who values and respects all individuals and who is aware of diversity. For us, this means welcoming everyone who walks through our door.
Babcocks also offers other professional services to clients including commercial and civil law mediation (ADR). This includes services relating to both businesses and personal disputes.
If you are looking for a more personal and tailored service from your accountant, please contact us for a free initial consultation.